Unknown Aesthetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not as many issues as the other areas of study that I can think of but the few that are issues, are REALLY annoying and unneeded...

Go down

Not as many issues as the other areas of study that I can think of but the few that are issues, are REALLY annoying and unneeded... Empty Not as many issues as the other areas of study that I can think of but the few that are issues, are REALLY annoying and unneeded...

Post  Chibi Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm

So I hate the fact that I only have two quarters left and the only classes that are offered are either really early in the morning or late at night....both of those don't work with how the bus runs -_- but I'm the one that gets bitched at if I'm late>.< that's ridiculous.

I dislike AI with a burning passion, it's obvious they only care about money and only a few select teachers actually care if you learn something or understand what you are being taught. I hate when I go into a kitchen class and I get this: "Ok you wrote your recipes last night/whenever before today so you should be an expert on it! Take your recipes and make this dish perfectly, the way it's supposed to be even though you've never made it before and I'm not going to give you any examples and little to no help while you do. In the meantime I will criticize you for every mistake you make cause you should have this down pat before you come into class. Have fun!"

Anyone else annoyed with this? I can understand some things you have to figure out on your own but you can't expect us to be perfect and you surely don't expect us to improve after you've criticized us until we feel about and inch tall and still have no clue as to what the hell we are doing do you? Of course you do cause we're "professionals" and we're in "college" so we must be flawless beings that don't need proper instruction! "Oh and by the way, we're gonna charge you an arm and a leg for it while we cause you all sorts of hassle of needless or groundless holds on our account and screwing us over with classes and scheduling which in turn will force you to be unable to pay/attend and therefore are either kicked out or forced to leave."

Ugh I will be so pleased when I can walk out those stupid glass doors for the last time and just be able to turn around and flip the building off and never return except for random visits to friends who still have a few years to attend here and in the process tell everyone walking through the doors they shouldn't waste their money as it will only be a waste of both time and money and most likely will only end in bitter disappointment.

I'm done for the time being, I may come back and create another topic of which to rant upon some other time.

Last edited by Chibi on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : again, MY GOD MY EYES! THEY BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNT.T)
Chibi
Chibi
Has Appeased the Forum Gods
Has Appeased the Forum Gods

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum