Unknown Aesthetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help.

3 posters

Go down

Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help. Empty Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help.

Post  William_Biedrzycki Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 am

It's come to my realization that I've been fixing a lot of peoples' computers, or at least identifying specifically what problem they're holding recently. If you have a problem let me know I'll try to fix it.

William_Biedrzycki
Pretty Awesome
Pretty Awesome

Back to top Go down

Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help. Empty Re: Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help.

Post  Shinji Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm

You should totally see if you can get English to work on my computer. You probably won't... but you should try. Also, I was wondering if you could look to see if my Wireless card is really dead... The button broke, but everyone as told me it's just gone.. and I don't like thinking that. D;

Oh, and you should help me decide on a good Desktop.
Shinji
Shinji
Has No Life
Has No Life

https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i

Back to top Go down

Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help. Empty Re: Got a problem with your computer? I may be able to help.

Post  Muyami Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 am

I don't know about the english but I think that if we dissasemble you lap and shift the switch on that way we can fix your wireless, though I know Aoshi doesn't want that.
Muyami
Muyami
Has Appeased the Forum Gods

http://s14.zetaboards.com/Power_On_Unlimited/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  William_Biedrzycki Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I've been thinking about it for a while, Daniel. I have a Vista 64bit CD, we may be able to force the OS to revert to english by reformatting the OS. My only concern is I think your bios is in japanese as well, if so it may be somewhat of a problem.

William_Biedrzycki
Pretty Awesome
Pretty Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Stop using my color Mike!! xP

Anyway, maybe you can look at it. Even if we can't fix the wireless, because apparently, as Aoshi was behind me while I typed this, the button cannot be fixed because you need like.. microscopic tools to fix it.. So that's a bust.

But, we can at least look into the CD thing..

Also, we need to look at Desktops! xD
Shinji
Shinji
Has No Life
Has No Life

https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/profile.php?i

Back to top Go down

Post  Muyami Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Rawr No... >.>

True with the BIOS in Japanese that does pose an issue, so getting the laptop in English would be a hassle. ^^ but I'm currently looking at desktops as well as building my own, maybe we can build your Desktop Shinji, it might just be cheaper as well as better for you.
Muyami
Muyami

http://s14.zetaboards.com/Power_On_Unlimited/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum