Unknown Aesthetics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEN at ART

Go down

MEN at ART Empty MEN at ART

Post  Chibi Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Ok so my awesome uncle recently started up an online business that sells both apparel and artwork. He is looking for good artists to offer their work, you can have it displayed and possibly sold so he asked me to tell my friends to check out the site. Below is the link to follow to find his website and browse through it, you may find yourself a way to make some cash or just give your artwork some attention. Tell him Tiffany, his niece sent you(otherwise he won't know who the hell your talking about) and see if you can jump in on this opportunity!

http://menatart.com/

Last edited by Chibi on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Chibi
Chibi
Has Appeased the Forum Gods

Back to top Go down

MEN at ART Empty More details soon to come.

Post  Chibi Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

He is also looking for customers by the way, the stuff he has so far is pretty sweet.My uncle will be sending me an e-mail soon with more information about this site so I'll keep you guys updated!

Last edited by Chibi on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Chibi
Chibi

Back to top Go down

MEN at ART Empty Re: MEN at ART

Post  Chibi Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Ok update for this, if you are going to contact him about your artwork, have a portfolio of some sort for him to examine and look over to see if you meet his criteria. He's looking for high end artists but is willing to look at anyone's work whom I reference him to. So yeah, please don't make me look bad by not sending in some pro-looking or really nice work. You must also be dedicated to whatever works you give him to put up, he doesn't like laziness and you must, absolutely must be willing to commit to it.

Artwork can be stuff you've painted or maybe even things you've sculpted, he's mentioned two type of people as examples: 1. A guy who makes his own wooden pens at home. 2. A guy who welds things together to make sculptures. He really likes craft work made by hand.

So if you have things like this or that are in that area, your chances would most definitely be higher for his consideration. So give it a shot but for the love of jeebuz don't make me look like a bad niece and don't go there unless you are truly dedicated to your work and willing to commit to such a thing. That's all I have for now but I might have more info later k?
Chibi
Chibi

Back to top Go down

MEN at ART Empty Re: MEN at ART

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum